Possibility, Mobility, Viability, Flexibility, Versatility, Adaptability, Security, Durability.
DESIGNED WITH YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS IN MIND
The quick and cost effective way to make your business mobile. There are endless possibilities for Business inabox from:
- Services – mobile hair salons, nail bars, sports massage
- Sport/leisure – pro cycling teams, canoe clubs, wetsuit hire
- Group Use – Scouts or community groups
- Retail – from clothing to sweets to toys
- Workshop – utility companies
As well as offering much lower start up costs than traditional business premises, Business inabox allows you the ultimate flexibility. You can go wherever the opportunities are. There are two model sizes: Business inabox M (medium) and Business inabox L (large), each can include space for living accommodation. The range also includes an option without the living area, making the trailer ideal for mobile catering businesses or as an exhibition unit. The trailers are offered with a number of rear door options including plain panel/single door; roller shutter; ramp or van rear doors. They provide the perfect ‘blank canvas’ for logo’s or entire trailer wrapping which our very own wrapping technicians can complete for you as an optional extra. The silver coloured side panels are insulated, smart and easy to clean.
The perfect trailer for you
The living area in the Eventa range has been designed to offer the best possible levels of comfort and functionality. There are three levels of finish: Bronze, Silver and Gold. With Bronze comes seating for three, sleeping accommodation for two, a sink and plenty of storage space. The Silver finish adds a gas cooking hob. The Gold finish adds on-board 12v electrics, 50 litre water tank and a 12v electric water pump. The 12v electrics means you can add a host of additional options including electric fridge, hot water, TV and electrical flush toilet; it really is a home from home. As a further option the trailer can be supplied with no fit-out to the living area allowing you to customise this area yourself.
Why buy a Business inabox?
• Reduced costs when attending shows as no need to pay for a stand – the trailer is your stand
• Living on top of your stock; peace of mind over security
• Trailer provides clean weatherproof environment in which to conduct and discuss business
• Flexibility of being able to unhitch your trailer and driving to the supermarket or restaurant or simply leave your site for any reason
• Versatility: if one business venture is not performing to your expectations, or if markets change – then re-form your trailer at minimal cost and start afresh
• If the location proves to be unfavourable a fast evaluation can take place and your business can move quickly and easily to an alternative location
• The high resale value of Ifor Williams Trailers is well known:
this makes the commercial risk of embarking on a new or untried venture is reduced. You are not tied to a retail premises for a set period – giving you freedom to experiment
• The trailer could be used for one kind of business in the winter and another in the summer so could suit seasonal demands
• Allows you to take your business to your customer, for example, mobile physiotherapy, sports massage or a nail salon
You also have the option of luxury living accommodation at the front of the trailer, providing eating and sleeping facilities making weekends away much more enjoyable.
Should you wish to have more workshop space the trailer can be designed bulkhead free and without living accommodation.
With a stylish exterior the inside can be modified into any functional business, from an elegant fashion house, equipped with fitting rooms to a farm and produce shop.
The perfect trailer to participate in trade fairs and shows, this trailer comes with living quarters providing accommodation whilst working away from home, cutting down the cost of expensive hotels near show grounds.
The trailer can be supplied with no living accommodation fit out giving you more retail space.
Our designers and highly skilled engineers can create a bespoke trailer that will set your business apart from your competitors.
This Boxvan has a ramp at the rear and is an empty space inside.
This trailer has no electric/gas services. Take a look at the features and you’ll find practicality, durability and reliability built in.
Whether your company caters for large weddings and events or you attend food fairs and shows, by working with our design engineers the layout can be specially designed with your business needs and priorities in mind.
An exhibition unit can be used for a variety of purposes from promoting and selling goods or services to raising public awareness, fundraising and recruiting.
We will work with you to produce a practical and eye catching design which is both durable and functional.
This trailer can be wrapped by our wrapping technicians to give your exhibition unit a professional and modern look that fits with your business branding.
|BIAB Boxvan M
|BIAB Boxvan L
|BIAB Boxvan L Tri-Axle